A few days ago we shared a whole blog post full of John Deere inspired party supplies and tractor birthday party ideas which included some super cute cupcakes. Today we’re back to show just how easy you can make these tractor cupcakes for your farm or tractor birthday party! With just a few tools of the trade, you’ll be off to the farm in no time!
Don’t worry these grass cupcakes really are so simple, perfect for beginners. And using these as part of your tractor birthday party or farm party is the perfect addition! Add a toy John Deere tractor, farm animals, hay bales and other farm themed or tractor themed items. Cupcake rings would be so fun too! These grass cupcakes would also be perfect for a pull apart cupcake cake since it would match side by side.
Grass Cupcakes – Tools Needed
- forest green cupcake liners
- green buttercream
- large round piping tip
- grass tip 233 for piping
- Tractor Ride Sprinkles
How to make grass icing on cupcakes
- Begin by piping a smooth swirl of green buttercream with the large round piping tip.
- Begin piping on the “grass” at the bottom of the buttercream swirl. It’s a very simple technique of press, release, and pull. You’ll get the hang of it as you go. Continue to work your way up.
- Continue to work your way up the frosting swirl to you reach the top. You’ll now and a perfect little mound of grass.
- Top your tractor cupcakes with Tractor ride sprinkles and any tractor toppers you would like!
SHOP THESE TRACTOR CUPCAKES SUPPLIES!
Goodie Bags – Forest Green Cupcake Liners
Sprinkles – Tractor Ride
Piping Tip – Jumbo Round
Love This Tractor Cupcakes Tutorial? Check Some Other Sweet Inspiration!
- Reusable Ice Cream Spoons
- Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe [4 Ingredients!]
- No Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe
- Quick & Easy Rainbow Sprinkle Cake
- Best Cupcake Frosting Recipe – Just 4 Ingredients!