Our strawberry cake mix cookies recipe is sure to be a family favorite! With just 4 ingredients, they are so easy to make and after adding your cake sprinkles, they are the perfect addition to your upcoming events. You’ll be looking in your pantry for more cookies you can make with a mix!
In case you missed it, earlier this month we shared some easy lemon cake mix cookies. Cake mix cookies really are our favorite! They are just so easy and yummy. They are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside you can’t beat that in a cookie.
Since we’re in total to back to school mode around the shop, we thought we’d share a second version of these cookies – Strawberry! We baked up a batch to send in school lunches but might have snuck a few for our stash too. Shh, don’t tell the kids.
Cake Mix Cookies Make The Perfect Snack!
Seriously, who would have thought it would be so easy to bake cookies made with cake mix! The strawberry flavor in these cookies is just the perfect amount of sweet and crunch. These strawberry cake mix cookies are soft, chewy, and are always a good idea!
Are they not the cutest? For this recipe, we added one of our signature sprinkle mixes Tropic Like It’s Hot. Even though it’s back to school time, it’s never too late to celebrate with the bright colors of summer! Next time we plan on making these with our Prep School sprinkle mix, which would also pair perfectly with these strawberry cookies because pink is always a good idea! These pink cookies are the perfect compliment to these sprinkles don’t you think?
How To Make Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Tropic Like It’s Hot sprinkle mix
- In a large mixing bowl using your hand mixer or stand mixer to mix together dry cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. It will become a soft dough.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Scoop with cookie dough or ice cream scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet. For more symmetrical cookies roll each cookie dough scoop into a smooth ball. Add some extra sprinkles to top if desired.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F and bake for 12 minutes on lined large baking sheets with parchment paper or other favorite baking pan. The cookies will puff up in the oven and then come back down while cooling. Place on racks to cool completely and enjoy!
No matter what your favorite box of cake mix is, this super easy recipe will quickly become your favorite. There are so many flavors of cake mixes that you are going to have a blast making up new flavors of dessert recipes! These would make a perfect addition to Valentine’s Day too!
SHOP THESE STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES SUPPLIES!
Love This Easy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookie Recipe? Check Some Other Inspiration!
- Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Cookie With Circus Cookie Sprinkles
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Packed with Sprinkles
- White Chocolate Chip Cookie [With Circus Cookie Sprinkles!]
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie with Chocolate Sprinkles
- Red Velvet Cookie Recipe
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Funfetti Cookie Recipe
- Whoopie Pies
- Ricotta Cookies