Our strawberry cake mix cookies recipe is sure to be a family favorite! With just 4 ingredients, they are so easy to make and after adding your cake sprinkles, they are the perfect addition to your upcoming events. You’ll be looking in your pantry for more cookies you can make with a cake mix!
In case you missed it, earlier this month we shared some easy lemon cake mix cookies. Cake mix cookies really are our favorite! They are just so easy and yummy. They are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside you can’t beat that in a cookie. Since we’re in total to back to school mode around the shop, we thought we’d share a second version of our cake mix cookies – Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies! We baked up a batch to send in school lunches but might have snuck a few for our stash too. Shh, don’t tell the kids.
Are they not the cutest? For these cake mix cookies, we added one of our signature sprinkle mixes Tropic Like It’s Hot. Even though it’s back to school time, it’s never too late to celebrate with the bright colors of summer! Next time we plan on making these with our Prep School sprinkle mix, which would also pair perfectly with these strawberry cake mix cookies because pink is always a good idea! These pink cake mix cookies are the perfect compliment to these sprinkles don’t you think?
Seriously, who would have thought it would be so easy to bake cookies made with cake mix! The strawberry flavor in these cake cookies is just the perfect amount of sweet and crunch. Strawberry cookies are always a good idea!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Tropic Like It’s Hot sprinkle mix
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Steps
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. It will become a soft dough.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Scoop with cookie dough scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet. For more symmetrical cookies roll each cookie dough scoop into a smooth ball. Add some extra sprinkles to top if desired.
- Preheat oven and bake at 350F for 12 minutes on lined baking sheet with parchment paper or other favorite baking pan. The cookies will puff up in the oven and then come back down while cooling.
No matter what your favorite box of cake mix is, this great recipe will quickly become your favorite. There are so many flavors of cake mixes that you are going to have a blast making up new flavors! These would make a perfect addition to Valentine’s Day too!
SHOP THESE STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES SUPPLIES!
Sprinkles – Tropic Like It’s Hot
Love This Strawberry Cake Mix Cookie Recipe? Check Some Other Sweet Inspiration!
- Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies With Circus Cookie Sprinkles
- Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse
- Easy Cake Batter Fudge Recipe [No Bake With Sprinkles!]
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Packed with Sprinkles
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies [With Circus Cookie Sprinkles!]
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chocolate Sprinkles