You guys, we’ve been wanting to make an easy, quick dessert mousse for a while. What better time than when you are rushed to bring a dessert to a get together?! We are procrastinators like that. 😉 So, here is a super easy, fast, and delicious Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse recipe using JUST 3 ingredients! This recipe took just a matter of minutes to whip together. All the flavors and all of the sprinkles – the possibilities are endless! If you aren’t a fan of the sprinkles, it’s just 2 ingredients. How can you beat that?!
First of all, we love sprinkles and hello, desserts but what we love most is an easy dessert using sprinkles! Sometimes your sweet tooth just needs to be satisfied and we don’t always have a ton of time to whip something up. Desserts are also super fun to make when you can get multiple people involved with the process especially kiddos. So, naturally, we decided to do a Sprinkle Cheesecake mousse. There are so many ways to make a mousse but we love an easy, minimal ingredient recipe so we chose to use:
- 1oz Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix
- 16oz Heavy Whippping Cream
- 1/8 cup sprinkles – more if mixing in – We used our Tropic Like It’s Hot sprinkle mix
Yes, seriously, that’s the ingredients list! We told you it was super easy to make. We won’t really tell you how many instant pudding mixes we already had in our pantry. Suffice it to say that we have a dedicated shelf because we put it in everything!
Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse Recipe Steps
We love using our Kitchenaid mixer for this recipe because it’s easy and fast but you can use any mixer on hand. We find it sets up better and faster if you pop your metal bowl and whisk in the freezer for an hour or so ahead of time.
Pour the heavy whipping cream and jello pudding in your bowl and beat for 2 minutes. As you’ll see, the mousse starts setting up right away. We like ours a little thick but you can thin it out a little by adding a little more whipping cream until it’s the consistency you like.
You can even add mix-ins before beating if you’d like. We chose to top and layer our sprinkles so we let our mousse set, and piped it into our mini trifle dishes using a piping bad and jumbo round piping tip.
Last step is to top with sprinkles or your topping of choice and enjoy!
See? So easy and fast. When in a time pinch, our Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse is a great go to dessert for any occasion. You can top, mix, or layer in any of our sprinkles and sprinkle mixes to change the look instantly. Add some cracker crumbs for a truly cheesecake taste too! Love this has cream cheese flavor without all of the work!
Here’s another variation to this using leftover cupcakes too. What a fun twist on this recipe of ours by making a no bake cheesecake trifle. You don’t have to be a baking whiz to impress your guests’ taste buds! With two ingredients, you are well on your way to having this as a super fast, staple dessert.
- 1oz Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix
- 16oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 cup sprinkles - more if mixing in - We used our Tropic Like It's Hot sprinkle mix
- Pour the heavy whipping cream and jello pudding in your mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes. We pop our metal mixing bowl in the freezer for about an hour before making so it sets up faster.
- As you'll see, the mousse starts setting up right away. We like ours a little thick but you can thin it out a little by adding a little more whipping cream until it's the consistency you like.
- If you will be adding sprinkles in the mousse, gently fold in once you feel it's done setting up.
- We chose to top and layer our sprinkles so we let our mousse set, and piped it into our mini trifle dishes using a piping bag and jumbo round piping tip.
- Serve immediately or keep in fridge until time to serve.