The 4th of July holiday is just a about a month away and we’re willing to bet you’ve already been dreaming up, or more likely pinning up, your favorite Red, White, & Blue food ideas. After all no 4th of July party is complete without some patriotic snacks or desserts. Today we’re happy to be sharing a super easy patriotic combo that serves as both a snack and a dessert. Our Patriotic 4th of July White Chocolate Pretzel Bark is sure to hit the spot! It’s a little bit salty and sweet with sprinkles of course!
We know just how hard it can be to host and prepare food for these must have holiday events. And while we don’t ever want to miss out, we can certainly appreciate a way to make them just a little less difficult and a whole lot more fun. This white chocolate pretzel bark starts of with a layer of crushed pretzels, then a sprinkle of trail mix, yep raisins and all. The kids will never know! After that we coat it in a thing layer of white chocolate, and finish it off with some easy peasy red and blue chocolate drizzles and of course our personal favorite, sprinkles! These sprinkles are one of our best selling mixes, Little Man.
4th of July White Chocolate Pretzel Bark Recipe
- 3 Cups Pretzels
- 3/4 Cup Trail Mix
- 1 Cup White Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Blue Candy Coating Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Red Candy Coating Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Little Man Sprinkle Mix
- Break pretzels. You don’t want totally crush them, just break them into smaller pieces.
- Pour pretzels and trail mix into a mixing bowl.
- Melt white chocolate and pour over pretzel and trail mix combo. Gently fold the white chocolate in until all of the pretzels and trail mix is covered.
- Pour the mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and smooth into an even layer with spatula.
- Melt red and blue chocolate (separately) until smooth. Spoon each chocolate into a ziplock or piping bag.
- When chocolate is warm enough to hold, cut of the tip of the bag and drizzle over the bark.
- Add sprinkles!
- Let cool completely and then break apart. You can speed up this process by placing it in the freezer.
Wasn’t that easy? This pretzel bark recipe just has a a handful of ingredients that makes it perfect to shop for and make with little kids. They’ll have a blast breaking up the pieces. Such a fun 4th of July Dessert to share at a mid day BBQ or a special snack for the fireworks! For our snack we bagged the 4th of July Pretzel Bark into our red striped goodie bags! They make the perfect festive treat bag. This treat would be perfect batched in to our ice cream treat cups too!
Color coordinate with our other party supplies to change up the sprinkles and colors for any upcoming party you have!