Our easy, delicious no churn cotton candy ice cream recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone this summer. Topped with cotton candy sprinkles and pieces, this dessert will have you dreaming of vacation time!
If we had to pick a favorite flavor of all time, we would have to pick cotton candy for sure. It’s yummy, it’s classic, and it’s so darn cute! As a matter of fact we threw an entire Cotton Candy Party last year designed around these beautiful colors and theme. At that party we served this no churn ice cream that was such a hit! Today we thought we would pop in with the recipe for this creamy, colorful, delicious summer treat.
Seriously ya’ll this is so simple you won’t believe it! This time we mixed both blue and pink ice cream to get that total cotton candy effect. Just before serving we topped with a bit of cotton candy and our Cotton Candy sprinkle mix which guess what, has real cotton candy bits in it! There’s just something about these party colors that we can’t get enough of!
No Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- 1 8oz. Cool Whip
- 2 3.4oz Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cotton Candy Syrup
- Blue and Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Cotton Candy Sprinkles Mix
No Churn Ice Cream Steps
- In a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of an electric mixer beat together pudding and milk. Place in fridge for 5 minutes to firm.
- Once pudding has firmed up in the fridge add entire tub of cool whip, Cotton Candy syrup, and gel coloring.
- Place in freezer until firm at least 8 hours, overnight is best.
SHOP THIS NO CHURN COTTON CANDY ICE CREAM LOOK!
Treat Cups – Purple Treat Cups
Sprinkles – Cotton Candy Sprinkles
Spoons – Light Blue, Light Pink
Love this No Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe? Check Some Other Cool Inspiration!
- Reusable Ice Cream Spoons
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Packed with Sprinkles
- Homemade Trail Mix Recipe [with Sprinkles!]