Getting ready for the big game? Throw together the perfect game day snack mix of savory and sweet for everyone to grab and eat as you run off and grab your favorite drink!
If you’re only throwing one party on Super Bowl Sunday this year, you can still share the sports excitement with this DIY Football Snack Mix all year long. This football snack idea is great for high school football games, playoffs, and football themed birthday parties. All the little extra touches that will make your guests think of football season anytime they eat it!
Our mini launch of sports sprinkles and baking supplies is just in time for game day! Use our toppers and new sports shaped candies and sprinkles for one of a kind dessert tables! See how below.
How To Make Football Snack Mix
It’s game day, and this Snack Mix is the ultimate combination of salty and sweet. Made with chocolate for a little something special, it’ll hold its own against whatever snacks you’re up against in the stands!
Game Day Snack Mix Ingredients:
- Candy m&ms
- Chex Cereal
- Candy Melts
- 50 Yard Line Sprinkles
Snack Mix Steps:
- On a large baking sheet, spread the first five ingredients out evenly across the pan.
- Once happy with the snack base, melt candy melts in microwave safe bowl and drizzle generously across the top of the snack mix base.
- Have fun with different colors. Here we used chocolate, white, and green to match our football theme.
- Immediately top with our football sprinkles to complete and let cool
- When ready to serve, scoop section into a plate or bowl to pass out. Easy!
Easy Football Snack Ideas
Our Game Day Snack Mix Recipe makes a great hostess gift or party food for the big game. It’s made up of only five ingredients, so it’s easy to whip up anytime you need a tasty snack. We especially love making this recipe because it doesn’t require much time or effort—just mix everything up in one pan and then serve!