This smooth, creamy, no-bake easy cake batter fudge is full of cake batter flavor and made with just 4 ingredients. Fudge has never been so simple!
So… let’s talk about this fudge. We’ll give you a minute to oogle over it.
Making homemade fudge can be difficult, but not this one! There’s no candy thermometers and no fuss for this shortcut fudge. It’s minimal effort, and hardly any work. There’s 4 simple steps and just 4 ingredients!
Over here at Sweets & Treats, we love sprinkles. So let’s start the week off with some colorful ones!
This fudge does need to chill for at least 2 hours to firm up and for those of us that are impatient, waiting is hard. But the end result is worth it. It’s like eating a cake, filled with sprinkles… in fudge form! We could sit around eating this cake batter fudge for lunch even. Totally hypothetical situation of course. 😉
No-Bake Easy Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
Yield: About 24 1-inch squares
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla cake mix (Pillsbury, etc.)
- 1 12-oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sprinkles, plus extra for topping – mix and top with any of our sprinkles and sprinkle mixes!
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in 45-second intervals, stirring in between each until fully melted.
- Once melted, add the sweetened condensed milk and cake mix. Stir until no lumps remain. Gently fold in the sprinkles.
- Pour batter into the baking pan and top with extra sprinkles (requirement, obviously!) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Cut into 1 inch bars.
Bars should be stored in an airtight bag in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can split the batter and top with different sprinkles and sprinkle mixes depending upon your party theme and desired flavors. See? We told you this was some easy cake batter fudge to make!
Love this Easy Cake Batter Fudge Recipe? Check out some of our other recipes shares!