Its here! It is finally here! It is time for the ho-ho-holidays! Today we are rocking around the kitchen (and the tree) and we want to share what we’ve created. Say hello to our newest cupcake on the blog, Christmas Tree cupcakes! These beauties feature our newest sprinkle mix, Tinsel Town. Just look at that sprinkle rim, it looks like presents under the tree doesn’t it? Our gold shimmer sugar pearls are the perfect topper too! These are so fun for your upcoming holiday parties!
Christmas tree cupcakes are a must when it comes to holiday party desserts. They are simple, festive, easy to serve, and oh so cute. While we were getting our Christmas on in the kitchen we thought we would share with all of your just how simple it is to make these Christmas tree cupcakes. First, you are going to need some cupcakes. We baked ours in our light green BakeBright greaseproof liners. With several shades of green to pick from they make the perfect base to our Christmas tree cupcakes.
Next, you will need a batch of icing, we shared our favorite cupcake icing recipe here. Be sure you dye yours green, or whatever color of tree you fancy.
Christmas Tree Cupcake Supplies
- green greaseproof cupcake liners
- green buttercream frosting
- large round tip
- large open star tip
- Christmas sprinkles
- Gold Sugar Pearls
How to Make a Cupcake Christmas Tree
1. With a large round tip, pipe the bottom base of the frosting. Start with a little blob in the center, then a smooth ring around it.
2. Dip the first layer into Christmas sprinkles. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes.
3. With a large open star tip, pipe a nice tall swirl on top of the first layer. Add a few sprinkles and a sugar pearl on the very top
SHOP THESE CHRISTMAS TREE CUPCAKE SUPPLIES!
Cupcake Liners – Green