It’s no secret we love baking cake mix cookies. They are just so darn easy, quick, and yummy. They are a hands-down winner in the shop and in our homes so it’s only natural we love to share different birthday cake mix cookies recipe ideas here on the blog like these lemon cookies, or these strawberry cookies. There’s just something about sprinkles on top of cookies that get us so excited! But today’s easy recipe just might be our most favorite ever, birthday cake mix cookies recipe!
These cookies were inspired by our new sprinkle mix Birthday Cake and our love for, well, the namesake! Since the moment we created this new colorful sprinkle mix we wanted to create lots of birthday treats with it. With all the bright colors and cute little star quins, this sprinkle mix screams happiness, but then again so does a birthday cake. Match made in heaven if you ask us. And here is our very first treat with the new sprinkle mix, so grab some NEW birthday cake sprinkles, the recipe below, and bake up some happy birthday magic!
These cake mix cookies taste just like your favorite Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies but with long, crunch jimmies mixed in or topped with! It’s the best of both birthday worlds!
The good thing about these types of cookies is that you can mix as much or as little of the sprinkles inside of the mix and for the topping as well. Play around with the amounts for the perfect look for your upcoming event! These would be perfect for a coworker birthday celebration too! Change up by picking a different flavor of cake mix and different sprinkles for a concoction all your own.
Learn how to make cookies from cake mix using our favorite cookies recipe below!
Birthday Cake Mix Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Birthday Cake Sprinkle Mix
How to Make Cookies from Cake Mix
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs. It will become a soft dough.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Scoop with cookie dough scoop onto baking sheet with parchment paper. For more symmetrical cookies roll each cookie dough scoop into a smooth ball. Add some extra sprinkles to top if desired.
- Preheat oven and bake at 350F for 12 minutes on parchment paper lined baking sheet. The cookies will puff up in the oven and then come back down while cooling.
- Place on cooling rack until cool enough to sneak some bites!
No matter what your favorite box of cake mix is, this great recipe will quickly become your favorite. There are so many flavors of mixes that you are going to have a blast making up new flavors!
SHOP THESE BIRTHDAY WHITE CAKE MIX COOKIES!
Sprinkles – Birthday Cake
Love This Easy Birthday Cake Mix Cookies Recipe? Check Some Other Sweet Inspiration!
- Cookie Monster Party Ideas
- Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies With Circus Cookie Sprinkles
- Sprinkle Cheesecake Mousse
- Easy Cake Batter Fudge Recipe [No Bake With Sprinkles!]
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Packed with Sprinkles
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies [With Circus Cookie Sprinkles!]
- Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chocolate Sprinkles