There are so many easy Christmas desserts ideas out there for your dessert tables. We made the research easy and gathered a dozen easy recipes and party ideas for you in this post right here!
Gather your favorite Christmas sprinkles and check out the ingredient lists for your favorite recipes below.
Easy Christmas Dessert Ideas
1.When it comes to well, everything, we like a little dose of pink. Naturally we still love these pink modern and bright chocolate covered pretzel rods. Easy, cute, christmas..check, check, and check!
2. While we’re on the topic of modern and bright, these cheery cupcakes are adorable aren’t they? They are anything but traditional topped in this raspberry buttercream frosting. A surprise that will delight!
3. Cupcakes. What can we say, we just can’t quit them. These Hot Cocoa Cupcakes With Hot Cocoa Frosting are hands down a must bake this winter. A fun twist on a traditional holiday favorite. These will be a treat everybody will enjoys all winter long.
4. Looking for Christmas cookies? We’ve got you covered with these easy Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies. They’re so easy before you know it you’ll have stacks and stacks of brightly colored sprinkle filled cookies just waiting to be gobbled up by Santa and his entire nice list.
5. This next treat was inspired by a guy who took just a little bit longer to make it on that nice list, that’s right, this fun and simple treat is inspired by the Grinch himself! You are going to want to save this Grinch Popcorn for your Christmas movie night snack for sure.
6. It was only a matter of time before another Christmas cupcake popped up on our list. Oh yes these Chocolate Cupcakes With Peppermint Buttercream are just waiting to be made and enjoyed by the whole family this holiday season. Peppermint all the things!
7. Moving things along, number 7 brings up a Christmas staple with a modern look. These are everybody’s favorite gingerbread cookies, bite sized! Keeping them bite size makes them even cuter and perfect for party snacking. These gingerbread bites have been a hit here every year.
8. Here’s a sprinkle covered Christmas treat we know you’re going to flip for! These lumber jack pancake jars are not only fun but perfect for gifting! Easy and sweet, we’re a fan!
9. If easy and sweet holiday gifting is what you’re looking for this season this one is another great idea! These simple chocolate filled spoons are always a favorite and can be customized in so many ways! Check out how we used them in our Cocoa Sweetscape.
10. There was no way we could bring you this Sprinkle covered Christmas treat round up without adding one of our favorites of all time, White Chocolate Puppy Chow! We all know puppy chow is easy and delicious but this white chocolate version is so good and the sprinkles make it, well, adorable of course.
11. We wouldn’t even dream of finishing up this Christmas dessert roundup without including these darling Christmas tree cupcakes, complete with sprinkle trimmings!
12. Last but not least, woodland inspired fluffy chocolate chip cookies. Rumor has is these are Rudolph’s fav cookie recipe. Try it and let us know if it’s yours too!
Bonus Christmas desserts ideas:
We had such a great time with our lumberjack party theme that we just had to share a few recipes from the post to be a part of our round up! It was the perfect time to release our newest cupcake liner design, Buffalo Plaid!
It’s a design we’ve been working on for some time now along with a few others.
We Can’t Wait To See Your Creations!
That’s it for this sprinkle covered easy Christmas desserts ideas round up. We’ve had so much fun sharing some of our favorite easy Christmas treats with y’all and we hope you have a jolly good time baking them up!
We’ll be taking some time off with our families for Christmas but we can’t wait to see all the dessert you guys bake up. Tag us at #SweetsSquad to we can share them online!
We worked late into the weekend to make sure all those baking supplies made it to you in time!